Prevent and identify symptoms of back and neck pain.
Prevention: Behavior and lifestyle factors that help prevent back and neck pain.
- Posture: Proper spinal alignment helps to alleviate and prevent back pain.
- Workplace Ergonomics: Maintaining a healthy back and neck at the office.
- Safe Lifting: Learn proper lifting technique to protect your spine.
- Relax: Avoid back pain with stress reducing practices.
- Sleeping: Identify the best ways to sleep for a healthy back.
- Smoking: Understand the impact that smoking has on bone density, disc health, connective tissues, and more.
- Nutrition & Weight Control: Maintaining a healthful weight and good nutrition assists in back pain prevention and reduces stress on the spine.
- Exercise: A commitment to fitness helps prevent back pain and speed recovery if pain does occur.
- Physical Therapy for Prevention: Consider physical therapy before pain occurs to avoid back and neck pain from occurring at all.
Spine Specialists: A guide for choosing a medical professional that fits your needs.