Understand conditions and how to communicate with providers.
Choosing a Specialist: Identify the best spine specialists for you.
Conditions: Learn more about your spinal health condition.
- Disc Degeneration: The aging process of the discs in the spine that can be either minor discomfort or inhibiting pain.
- Facet Syndrome: Inflammation of the facet joints that are located between the vertebrae in your spine.
- Herniated Disc: Wear and tear of the spine over the years.
- Spondylolisthesis: Pain caused by one bone in the back sliding in front of the bone below it.
- Stenosis: Narrowing of the spinal column resulting in varying degrees of discomfort.
Diagnostic Procedures: Understand the different testing and imaging techniques.