Register – We’ve Got Your Back
You’re invited to the celebration of healthy spines and spinal champions — Sunday, September 23rd!Join the nation’s largest 5K event to benefit those suffering from spinal conditions! The We’ve Got Your Back national race series consists of a timed 5K race, a 1 mile family-friendly run/walk, and a VIP Spinal Champion xperience to celebrate the accomplishments of those who have overcome their neck or back pain.
The Spinal Research Foundation’s 11th Annual We’ve Got Your Back event will be hosted in Reston’s newest hotspot destination at Reston Station. Rise and shine with music and a block-party atmosphere including the most spine-tingling post-race celebration in town!
CAN’T-MISS SPINE-TINGLING FESTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Live entertainment and pre-race dance party
- Coveted 11th edition We’ve Got Your Back tee
- Free post-race refreshments and celebration
- VIP Spinal Champion medals, bibs, perks,a ndmore
- Fun for the whole family
- Post-race massages
- The best giveaways and much more!
CHECK OUT LAST YEAR’S RACE HIGHLIGHTS!
Location: Wiehle-Reston Metro Station Plaza (1904 Reston Metro Plaza, Reston, VA)
- 7:00-7:50am: Onsite Registration & Packet Pickup
- 8:00am: 5K Begins
- 8:45am: 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk Begins
- 9:30am: Awards Ceremony & Post-Race Celebration
Early Packet Pickup: Friday, September 21 from 11am-5pm at Virginia Spine Institute (11800 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, VA)
Click here for more information. Registration fees increase on August 1st and September 20th.
ARE YOU A SPINAL CHAMPION? GET RECOGNIZED!
A Spinal Champion is an individual that has overcome their neck or back pain through non-surgical or surgical treatment. The We’ve Got Your Back celebration is in your honor! Be sure to select the “Spinal Champion” option when registering for the race to receive your official Spinal Champion tee, medal, and VIP benefits.
TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
Rally the troops (family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, sports teams, school friends, etc.) for some friendly competition. A team captain must enter the team name in the online registration process, which will then allow all team members to select this team name from the drop-down menu. A prize will be awarded to the largest team!
WHY ‘WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK‘?
Apart from its festive charm, your participation in the We’ve Got Your Back Race for Spinal Health benefits:
- Fundraising: Registration fees directly benefit the Spinal Research Foundation’s mission to improve spinal health and patient outcomes through research, education, and advocacy.
- Generate Awareness: Spinal injuries and disorders have a widespread impact on the quality of life and livelihood of those that are affected.
- Inspire & Empower: There is hope that for those living in pain and those suffering from neck or back conditions can overcome their disability!
All proceeds from the We’ve Got Your Back national race series benefit the Spinal Research Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to improving spinal health and patient outcomes through research, education, and advocacy.
Raising nearly $200,000 annually to provide life-changing research, education, and patient advocacy, the event is hosted by our regional sponsor Virginia Spine Institute.